Conference Grav19 will be held in FAMAF, at the National
University of Córdoba, from April 8th through April 12th,
List of invited speakers
- Iván Agullo, Louisiana State University, USA.
- Parameswaran Ajith, International Centre for
Theoretical Sciences, India.
- Florian Beyer,
University of Otago, New Zealand.
- Fabrizio Canfora,
Carrasco, Universitat de les Illes
- Jörg Frauendiener, University of Otago, New Zeland.
- Gabriela González *, Louisiana State
University and LIGO, USA.
Jaramillo, Institut de
Mathematiques de Bourgogne , France.
Friedrich, Max Planck institute for gravitational
- Luis Lehner, Perimeter Institute for
Theoretical Physics, Canada.
- Steven Liebling, Long Island University, USA.
Javier Peraza, Centro de Matemática, Udelar, Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Alejandro Pérez, Université de Marseille,
- Frans Pretorius, Princeton University, USA.
Pullin, Lousiana State University, USA.
István Rácz, Wigner RCP, Hungary.
Rogers, Brandon University, Canada.
- Olivier Sarbach, Universidad Michoacana de San
Nicolás de Hidalgo, México.
- Daniel Siegel, Columbia University, USA.
- Ryan Westernacher-Schneider
, University of Arizona, USA.
the conference (click to enlarge):
Other Pictures of the Conference
Reula's photos (including the hike to "Quebrada del Condorito")
Ortiz's photos of the hike "Quebrada del Condorito"
from Córdoba Airport:
go to Córdoba City we suggest using a regular bus called "Aerobus"
(ERSA company). Check this
link for information.To use the service, you need to have a Red Bus card which can be purchased at the
airport (in a Kiosk at the second floor of the Airport) and recharged for the trip.
This card can also be used to pay for tickets in urban buses in the city, since they work with the same system.
Aerobus links the Airport with the New Bus Terminal and vice versa,
passing through the center of the City of Córdoba, where it has multiple stops where you can get on or take off.
- You can take a taxi or remis from the airport to Cordoba. It costs around 680 Pesos
tops (~ 17 dollars). If you do so, be sure to contract for it at the airport,
do not take a taxi or remis outside.
of the conference
Address any question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference is held under the sponsorship of: